Contact No : +91 84890 12970
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : 3053 , Estancia
NH 45 , GST Road
Chennai - 603202
Procedure for Enrollment
- Please fill in the above Contact form and one of our staff will get in touch with you for scheduling a free demo class. Alternatively, you may download our Gaayak app available on both PlayStore and AppStore.
You will be able to select a trainer of your choice and schedule demo class
- Once the demo class is over, you will be given a feedback form .Based on your response we shall allot the same tutor or suggest someone else for another demo class. Maximum of two demo classes are allowed for any course
- Following the demo session, you will receive a link for time slot selection followed by fee payment.
- Kindly register within 3 days after taking the demo class as otherwise we cannot guarantee availability of the same trainer.
- Following successful payment, all course materials will be available on our mobile app and the classes will also happen only via the mobile app.
Terms and Conditions for Students
Students/parents are requested to read through all the terms and conditions mentioned below before registering for classes with Gaayak.
- Fee payment cycle is once in 4 classes/ 8 classes as opted.An invoice will be sent to you from our end. The payment needs to be remitted within 3 working days.
- In case of delay do intimate us through whatsapp or else the student will not be able to attend further classes.
- Classes can be taken over any period of time . But fees once paid will NOT be refunded.
- All courses are split into various levels . Some students may have completed upto a certain level. However , the level to which a student will be admitted and the transition from one level to another is the discretion of the trainer.
- Our mobile app gives students a provision to cancel or reschedule classes. Cancellation or Rescheduling must be done atleast 6 hours before the scheduled time. Failing to reschedule will be considered as 'No show' by the student. In case of more than 2 'No Shows' in a month, the student will be charged for the session.
- In case of poor internet connectivity , classes will be rescheduled without extra payment.
- In case a student isn’t satisfied with an existing trainer, switch over to a new trainer is permitted. However, this can;t be done more than twice.